- Accessible via 35 outdoor steps
- Alternative barrier-free access available using the 200m long quay
- Entrance 75 cm wide
- Lavatory entrance: 80 cm wide
- Lavatory doesn't conform to international accessibility standards
- The buffet is accessible via one step
- Tables can be re-arranged depending on your needs
- Digital menu available on mobile or tablet, links and QR codes provided at the tables
- Ordering and payment can be done at the tables
- Low volume music
- All our food is homemade. Tell us about any allergies or intolerances, so we can prepare the food accordingly
- Outdoor terrace (partly covered)
- No animals, other than guide dogs
Our restaurant is located on the level of the quay. You can reach it using the outdoor stairs or you can take a detour of about 200 meters to access our restaurant without any barriers via the quay. The entrance doors are 75 cm wide. The toilet door is 80 cm wide and the lavatory itself is 1,20m x 2,20m. All tables inside the restaurant are accessible, but there is a step to the bar and breakfast buffet. We also have individual breakfasts, which can be served at the table or in the room. If you would like to use this option, please tell us when booking or at check-in. Links and QR codes to view the menu digitally are provided at the tables. The menu is written in large letters. Guide dogs are welcome in our restaurant. If you would like to take a different type of service animal for health reasons, please contact our staff beforehand.
As all our food is prepared in house, we are able to cater for allergies and intolerances. Please speak to a member of staff about this.